Thursday, November 4, 2010

Baxter and Rutherford Letter

Hello my friends, I hope that some of you have been keeping God centered in your life. I know that you are all believers, but please do not let laziness get the better of you. Stomp out all traces of apathy and laziness in your walk with God. If you keep starving yourselves from God, then you will not be able to grow strong in Him.You have all been Christians for a while, you can't keep falling back into your old habits, please endeavor in Christ. I know that you've heard this all before and that this warning may have fallen upon deaf ears. Regardless, I encourage you to truly ignite your fire with God so that you may become brighter beacons to your loved ones that desperately need Christ. I urge you all (myself included) to take this more seriously.

- Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment