Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A One Day Diary

November 10, 2010 (day before Veteran's Day)
           
            I woke up at about 6:30 A.M. today. I soon left for school. I was very anxious to finish school since there was the college fair at Hawaiian Baptist Academy. When school ended I gave Jordan a ride to the gym; then my mom and I set out to HBA. We did not know that we were going to get there about an hour before it actually started. When we found that out we killed time by eating at Liliha Bakery. After eating we headed up to the school and I was surprised by the amount of Asians there. I met up with a lot of friends from school there. We looked at some colleges like Biola and Azusa; and we also had some awkwardly hilarious moments. The best part about visiting the Biola representatives was finding out that they both knew Kelly, and that there was a picture of her at the booth. I stayed for about an hour, then started to head back home wondering if we were going to do sushi-pong tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment